'diVion>Clan

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

'diVion>Clan
'diVion>Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devil and his dammn auto operator

2 posters

Go down

What to do with Devil?

Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap0%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap0%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap17%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap50%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap17%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_lcap16%Devil and his dammn auto operator I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Devil and his dammn auto operator Empty Devil and his dammn auto operator

Post by Sharp Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Good, i don't want to hate him, but i do, this Devil is always fucking everything up, never plays serieus, and is always annoyying on ts, idc about that, but now he did that in the middle of fw!

We still won 11-8, from rCg, Bravo Ming, Blub, and myself, but i'm really tired of this devil guy,

I think he must lose his auto operator, becouse he is only annoyying with it, specially to me, becouse i'm always fucking him everywere, becouse he is a total imbecil...

Last edited by Sharp on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sharp

Liczba postów : 199

Back to top Go down

Devil and his dammn auto operator Empty Re: Devil and his dammn auto operator

Post by Sharp Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Sorry for spam, but we already kicked him once and took him on again, nowe he do the same shit things as back there, so.............

BTW: I voted that he must lose his auto operator on ts, i mean he is normal member and don't deserve one...

Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankes Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Yes. will not have a auto operator.
Yankes
Yankes

Liczba postów : 153

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharp Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:01 am

thx...i still wait for more people to vote...

Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down